A. SPECIFIC TASKS:
- Communicate with Japanese customers on related projects.
- Manage projects or work closely with Project Manager to monitor and control project
- Frequently and actively contact with customers to clarify and prepare detailed requirement contents.
B. YOUR SKILL AND EXPERIENCES:
1. Experience required:
- Communication skills: JPTL N2 equivalent is a MUST
- Accepted Fresher in IT Comtor
- Over 2 years of working experience or living in Japan.
- Good logical thinking and able to work under high pressure
We will fall in love with you if you have more experiences below:
- Good in English is a plus
- Have knowledge in IT is BIG plus
2. Requied Skills:
You just have a good teamwork spirit and desire to learn, the rest will be taken care of by the Team at HOPEE.
3. Why you’ll love working here
- Salary rank: $400-600
- Manager is super comfortable and cares about employees, no need to find a way to balance work and life.
- Unlimited bonus fund. Review performance every 6 months or whenever you achieve outstanding achievement.
- We work in the spirit of respecting the law, so what the law has, you will get more than that: Month 13th salary, Insurance (PVI insurance extra), annual days off, …
- Be provided with the necessary equipment to work likes Macbook Pro or anything you need more.
- Many cultural activities for you to enjoy: Birthday party, Welcome party, Team building events or monthly company party, Company trip, Free in-house entertainment facilities (football, table-football, boxing…), Coffee and snack